I need a little advice,

I want to get somthing for my husband to show him how much i love him, it can be anything , he is just such a good dad and a great hubby i dont have alot to spend im and im just blank with ideas, i have been on amazon.com all day..
he likes bakin i know its wierd, but he does, and he likes metal detecting things like that, i just dont know what to get him, i could get him lol a pan...? i dont know,
we just had baby number 2 monday and i just want to surprise him with something

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 3:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you are a super wonder wife to want to honor your husband just by giving him a gift out of the blue just because you love him! I do that now and then, especially thoughtful cards, handwritten poems, and written down lyrics of a love song, and my husband adores receiving them!
    You can frame a casual photo of yourself in a magnetic frame for the fridge, give him a gift certificate to a top notch chef supply store near you, buy him a personalized apron and ovenmitts, buy him something lovely from Pampered Chef, find a special cooking class in the area for him to attend so he can learn new baking skills, get a personalized cookbook from his favorite chef somehow.....lots of ideas, but some will take time.
    Bless you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hmm not sure how possible it is or how you would go about doing this but it might be cool to somehow get him a behind-the-scene tour of a bakery or baking factory or something? IDK sorry lol, I'm trying to be creative!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It's early....I meant to say "wonderful wife" and what I meant by a personalized cookbook was that I was thinking of the chef who wrote it signing it for your husband, if any chefs do that. I bet Paula Deen and Rachel Ray would do that. ;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am giving hubby a set of his favorite books and a book of daddy passes with get out of diaper duty and sleep in cards in it. I fully expect the books to last longer than the passes lol. good luck with whatever your choice is
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If he likes to bake then I highly recomend the kitchen aid mixer...DH bought me one...I don't know how I ever baked without it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well if he loves to cook and bake what about some cookware? Or what about making a customized baking basket for him filled with baking goodies (like chocolate chips, a spatula, baking pan...)? How about a just desserts recipe book-- I am sure Paula Deen, Rachel Ray or any of the big foodies would have some good recipe books out there.
    BTW - I think it is sweet that you want to give your hubby a "just because" gift!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009