Can someone look something up for me??

My computer is having problems trying to bring this up. I was wondering if someone could google Kansas wic income guidelines. It should be a kdhe website or something like that. My computer brings it up as a weird website. Anyways I need to know how much the limit a year is for 4 people in the household. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'll just paste it from the website for ya!!!

"And who meet WIC income guidelines:

Household income at or below 185% of the poverty level (a household of two can earn $25,900 and become eligiblie; a household of four can earn up to $39,220 per year).

Automatic income eligibility for participants in the Food Stamp Program, Temporary Assistance for Families, and Medicaid Program."

jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• WIC Serves Kansas residents ........

Who are:

Pregnant
    Breastfeeding, up to baby's first birthday
    Non-breastfeeding mothers, up to six months after baby's birth
    Children under five years old
    And who meet WIC income guidelines:

Automatic income eligibility for participants in the Food Stamp Program, Temporary Assistance for Families, and Medicaid Program.

And who have a medical or nutritional need:
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 4:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thanks so much!!! I also found another one thats easier to go by.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It's a great program. I started doing it while I was pregnant, and it sure does help with the groceries!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2009