Kicked my husband out

I kicked my husband out of the house today and told him I want a divorce, he told me he cheated on me, I told him I appreciate him being honest, and then I told him that I want a divorce because I could never forgive him or trust him again. Honestly the minute he told me, I fell out of love with him, I can't love someone who would cheat on me like that. He has been calling me telling me we should work it out and go to counseling and I told him no, and that he should of thought about his marriage with me before he cheated, advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I would do what is best for you and take care of yourself! GL Momma ((((HUGS))))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• I'd do the same as you. Sorry he's suck a dick! ((HUGS))
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• Stand your ground.
    I'm very sorry, I too got divorced when my first husband cheated. Then several years later I found a real man.
    Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• hang in there. we are here for ya.....
    geminilove709

Answer by geminilove709 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• If not staying with him is best for you then go for the divorce. I would do the same thing.
    hiphiphippie

Answer by hiphiphippie at 10:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• i took mine back and forgave cause he came to me, we got therapy, and that was 6 years ago and doing strong and great, one time mistakes if marriage is worth it then id fix it, if its not then leave, but i did promise for better or worse, and i stuck to it, and staying in a marriage and fix it is harder and tougher then leaving IMO, and i think our marriage is 10 times stronger due to it honestly, only you can say if your doing the right thing, but don't let your decision be due to spur of moment rage/hurt, take some time to think and really think about what you want and the pros and cons about it all and each other and make a smart and not a heat of moment emotional choice, cause it is a life long choice, GL!
    alcnic2011

Answer by alcnic2011 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• Only you know what is best for you and you will know what is right for you. Good luck!!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• wow alcnic thats good that things worked but I could never take my husband back, I don't love him and honestly if someone cheats on you they don't love you either.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• i don't agree they don't love you, for we are human and we do make mistakes, its what we learn and do to fix and grow from them that makes us either better people or less better and non growing types, cause i know he loves me greatly and I him. it truly depends on a person to person case. cause ive seen change first hand so for me i can say that, if that makes sense
    alcnic2011

Answer by alcnic2011 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2011

• my best friend LOVES her husband, but he neglected her for so long she strayed, and after the one time cried her eyes/heart out to me and hated herself so badly felt like worst thing on earth, and she told him and 3 years later expecting baby and going strong :)
    alcnic2011

Answer by alcnic2011 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2011