i want to have another baby!!!

i dont no if im ready to have another baby just yet my son just turned 1 and i feel like i want another soon but when is a good time to have a second baby...i want them close to each other like in age you no!!!

lady_bossy

Asked by lady_bossy at 4:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Whenever you feel ready. They say to wait 6 months after you stop nursing, so that your body can build its nutrient stores back up, but if you don't, it's not going to hurt you. My son is just 4 months, and I'm already feeling the urge! (Not going to, tho, for awhile!!) My cousin found out she was pregnant when her daughter was 5 months old. A friend of mine found out on her daughter's first birthday that she was pregnant. So it's really a matter of how far apart you want them.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i plan on having my second at 3 years
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 5:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was prego with my second 11 mo after my first, all is well they are healthy toddler girls now
    meryclaire

Answer by meryclaire at 5:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I just had a baby on Dec. 21st and my oldest is turning 21mo. Its dificult with the language barrier but then again they will grow up close enough in age hopefully get along. My 21mo. just loves to help me take care of the new baby. Always getting my things. diapers, bottles. its a good bond they will have. But when your ready you know it and remember its still atleast 9mo away lol
    tharris86

Answer by tharris86 at 5:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i know the feeling! My youngest son just turned 1 last month and i want another one so bad! I miss the babyness! He is already so big! We are going to start trying in may so they arent too close but arent too far either.

btw our other kids are 6 and 4 then 1
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my daughter just turned one in dec and im almost 6 months pregnant with my 2nd... same reason i want them to be close in age..i think if ur ready go for it
    mizzmala

Answer by mizzmala at 8:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We are talking about it now and my daughter is about to turn 2 in 2 weeks. I wanted her to be at least 3 when we have another one so that she wont feel left out and she can be part of the whole thing. I just started taking my prenatal vitamins a couple of weeks ago and in another 2 or 3 Im going to go off my birth control.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i want my kids to be no more than two and a half to three years apart. like i was with my siblings..so i have to start working on my second one here soon
    kasons_mommy318

Answer by kasons_mommy318 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I got prego (planned) with my 2nd when my first turned 1. We wanted them to grow close and be close in age. For that reason, I'm glad I did it...but the stress of having 2 little ones gets to me sometimes. The oldest is 2 now and the LO is 8 months. It's challenging but I know it will be worth it in a few years!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have 5 children all under 5, no twins or multiples.

I have a 5 nearly 6yr old, 3yr old, 2yr old, 18mo and 4mo. So i didnt wait lol.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009