how do i get rid of BLACK HEADS?????

i need any good over the counter stuff or any good tricks please :]

Kamarias_mommy

Asked by Kamarias_mommy at 5:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You don't need anything over the counter, just a warm wash cloth and your fingers.

I have a girlfriend who is an esthetician. When she gives me my facials she just sets a warm washcloth over my blackheads (my nose) and lets my pores open and the blackheads soften (usually five minutes) She then squeezes away at them. Then she washes my face with a mild cleanser and closes my pores with a toner or a rinse of cool water.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 5:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I use the stuff from Clinique, it is 3 steps but expensive but I love it.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 6:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You can also do a simple at home mask: egg whites and milk, whisk together and leave on for up to 10 minutes. "Steam" face with a warm cloth (not tooo hot!), extract black heads and be sure to close pores with a toner or cold water.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• AVON carries a 3 step treatment also. ALL 3 products for just $34.00. Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub, Clarifying Toner Pads, and Daily Correction lotion. You can order it at my website www.youravon.com/dustydunn

If your not happy with ANY purchase, just return it for an exchange or your money back. So you have nothing to lose!
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 8:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• those biore things work, the real trick to them is to keep smoothing the pads down until it starts to dry. they are $6 a pop.
    Exfoliate a couple times a week, too. using an oil free scrub or a clean wash cloth
    On a daily basis you should use an oil free lotion with a sacylic (sp?) and tone the area prone to blackheads only with a blackhead type toner. Clean and clear make good ones.
    Weird thing, though, since I've started to use a retinol for fine lines, I haven't nearly had the problem with blackheads that I once did
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• squeeze them then clean them...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009