How do you know what size condom to buy?

I was looking at all the available condoms in the store one day and noticed the variety of sizes.

I wondered how a guy knew what size to buy?

Is there a chart for them to measure by like with shoes?

Or is it a guessing game where they buy and try, and learn from trial and error?

It's not as if the box says "Size Medium fits 5"-8" long" although it would help.

So how do you all know what size condoms to buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't they have one of those size chart thingies hanging at the condom aisle so your man can measure for his size?
    Is there a measurement plan like they have with bras - take your chest size and add some inches and then take your bust size and for each extra inch you get your cup size. Well, why not for condoms, huh?
    HOnestly, I've never bought a condom before....LOL....so I wouldn't even know. I'd probably buy the Big Boy and proudly purchase them just to be sassy...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• wow your really in need of a condom arent you i just read this question three times in a row. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• lol.. can you ask your partner what he usually wears?

PS If your partner is 8" buy the box marked "Hung Like A God"

3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 7:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You know how many guys buy the huge ones because they are delusional about their penis size?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Trial & error I guess
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Ah but I dated a guy once that was well endowed and bought the huge ones and he said it fit like a "circus tent" lol so he did not enjoy sex til he bought some that were not made for an elephant!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2009