How do you know what size condom to buy?

I was looking at all the available condoms in the store one day and noticed the variety of sizes.

I wondered how a guy knew what size to buy?

Is there a chart for them to measure by like with shoes?

Or is it a guessing game where they buy and try, and learn from trial and error?

It's not as if the box says "Size Medium fits 5"-8" long" although it would help.

So how do you all know what size condoms to buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• I have known quite a few guys who definitely would NOT fit in to the medium range both on the big side and the *ahem* not so big side. I'm pretty sure they know if they are in the normal medium range or not. If not, you're probably right in that it'd be trial and error.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Are TROJAN® condoms available in different sizes?

TROJAN® Magnum® condoms are 15% larger than standard condoms. TROJAN® Magnum® XL condoms are 30% larger than standard condoms.

But I think most men just use the reg ole thing. And if they are larger than average, I am sure they already know it and know they are going to have to buy bigger size. But if you are buying some to just keep, I would go to health dept and ask for a range of sizes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I think the different sizes are to feed a guy's EGO!!! Have you ever tried blowing up a condom like a balloon?! They are made of latex, and an "average" one can stretch to fit over your HEAD! Anyone who comes at you who is bigger than your head I would steer clear of!!! LMAO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Not all condoms are made of latex! Some are non-latex. And I am sure you are mostly right, regs are just fine for most, but there are a few it just would squeeze to death. To bad I haven't meet that one yet! LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Had to LOL when I saw this question was in the "shopping" category.
    thethings

Answer by thethings at 8:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009