Husband misplaced my purse blah

Ok so my dh has been out of work since June and finally got a job yay. He started work last night. Now heres the problem and maybe some moms out there can help me out. I always put my purse either hanging on the kitchen door or on the coffee table so I dont need to worry about searching in the morning before taking my son to school. I got up this morning and it was in neither place. Now I know my dh got up around 2am to go to work so hes probably the one who moved it. I have looked under couches, near his desk, under cushions and everywhere. It has my wallet, debit card, checkbook, keys everything in it. Where would a dh put your purse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe he thought it was his lunch and took it with him. lol and where would a dh put your purse? well check in the refrigerator. in the cereal cupboard,under the sink in the oven who the hell knows why they do what they do? they cant even figure themselves out so who are we to try
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• LOL thanks. I have looked all over and my kids are looking at me like wtf? Moms looking in dads drawers & desk & under couches. ARGH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i don't know i was going to ask if you had a cell phone you could call him but it is probably in your purse. lol if it was hangin on the kitchen door chances are it in the bathroom lol sorry i cant help
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• let me know where you find it this should be interesting
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• in a closet, drawer or cubboard 100% They think putting it some place "safe" is the best idea!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I found it. It was in the dirty clothes? WTF?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2009