Do Any of You Truly Enjoy Your Work at Home Job?

Do you enjoy your work at home job or do you feel that it is just another paycheck. Do you honestly make money from direct sales and is it what you had dreamed of doing? I see all these business opportunities, but I wonder if any of them are true or if you are happy with what you do. Honestly do you make money working from home and still enjoy your job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, I don't have a home JOB but I do have a home business and YES I do LOVE it! I don't sell a product so I don't do parties. I have a home business with Ameripplan and I actually help people save $ on their healthcare and I help people work from home like me! There is something very rewarding about helping someone who is in pain be able to afford the dentist. I feel good about myself for helping people and I feel so proud of myself for making money from home! I love it!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am a legal transcriptionist and work at home and absolutely love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love my job, first of all I am a doula, but I also sell Arbonne and I LOVE IT. I have sold it for 5 yrs now.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I don't work in Direct Sales.  I have two businesses, a Virtual Secretarial business and Errand Service.  I also have my website www.stuffformoms.info which offers some of the best ideas for you to do the same, plus I have my business websites on there, so you can see what I do.  If you have any questions, let me know.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• This will be my 7th year with my home based business, Premier Designs jewelry. I LOVE it! I can not imagine my life with out it.
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love my home business and would be happy to share information regarding it with you or anyone else who is interested in earning great income from home and wants to be their own boss!

http://www.motivatedmomz.com

Have a great day!

Sandy
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 12:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I truly LOVE what I do. I am a tastefully simple rep, it is fun, the money is good I love the team im on and the team ive built, the company is fabulous and always there for me and the incentives are great as well. Right now you can basically start fro free in January as well, if you would like to know more let me know!
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 4:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I do love what I do from home. This is a job not a business opportunity. I work in the Human Resources Department and I interview applicants from the comfort of my home.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502
    Thanks for asking and enjoy life!
    linden94

Answer by linden94 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2009