Brett Michael's Rock of Love Bus...

Did anyone else watch this? What a bunch of nasty trashy ass blonds! This season should be good, it made me realize I would rather be a little over weight and not that attractive then to look like they do and be really unhappy, LOL!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To dhhai, in the end he always picks someone real? Uhm lets see ...he and amber broke up so now its round 3!!! are u sure u are keeping up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I watched it and wow it made me sick. I think the only requirement to get on that show was to be a slut and have fake boobs filled so much that they look like they are going to rip out of your skin. Gross. I wish I could quit watching, but I'm a reality tv junkie, so I bet I'll still watch next week! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yeah I know, I even said to my husband why in the hell would you make your boobs that big on purpose?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yeah the ones that arent blond as JUST as nasty, imo, but yeah they all seem diseased.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ha! it was freaking hilarious...just to watch all the train wrecks. Honestly from last night, I think only 3 didnt have implants and only about 4 were actually really pretty - the rest were just wearing soooo much makeup and hairspray. But it will be freaking awesome!! I am glad that he got rid of the ex-lesbo...did you see her trying to strike poses during elimination?! hilarious!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I liked a few of them. In the end he actually always picks someone real. I have faith in him.
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 9:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have it recorded on my dvr, but my daughter isnt giving up baby's first t.v, so i havent gotten a chance to watch it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Haven't those nasty women figured out Bret is not going to settle down with anyone? What is this the 3rd season of his show. I used to like his music but every time I see him I picture all the skanky women on his reality show. EWWW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Im grossed out by how he kisses random chics. Did u see him kiss the brazillian chic right after she was throwing up??? Alot of them are just skanky... the daisy look alike was too funny... she looked like a crack head.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I wasn't going to watch it but it was late and I was flipping channels and then it was like I was watching a trainwreck. I just could stop watching it was like such morbid curiosity and I couldn't help myself. The only thing that really bothers me is women like that are an embarrassment to our gender. I'm not like a feminist or anything but it's just so demeaning.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009