Did anyone get real bad back pain at the end of thier pregnancy is it contractions? I'm 39 weeks and I'm having real bad pain down there too sorry tmi!

Back pain so severe help!!

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had back labor with my second and it hurt really bad. It was actually hard to even tell if they were contractions or not. It could be preterm labor or braxton hicks. Just sit there and see if they get any worse and time the pains. That should tell you if its labor or braxton hicks.

Answer by gemgem at 8:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would say you are having contractions, mine were all in my back with my last child. It felt as though someone was trying to break my spine it two! Some will tell ya it will start in the front and move to the back but it didn't with me.It just felt like My spine was a noodle and someone was trying to break it? What does yours feel like?
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It feels like I can't even walk sometimes from the pain I hope it is contractions though I want to dialiate to a three to get induce my DC said she would if I was a three and the baby was in good condition
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was 12 days late with my first child...I was sitting in church with slight twinges in my lower back the evening before he was born and didn't think anything of it...figured I'd been on my feet too much over the weekend. I went in for a scheduled non stress test and discovered I'd been having contractions. So I'd say, yes you probably are having contractions. Good luck with labor and delivery and enjoy the baby that will soon be here!
    NCmomX4

Answer by NCmomX4 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thank you I hope it's soon I want to ssee my Lil angel
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009