What to do?

I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and i have not felt the baby at all this morning. I have tried drinking juice and tried pushing on her to get her to move and nothing. I dont know if it just how she is laying or what. She was active last night when i went to bed a i felt her the last time at like 2 am and i have been up for like 3 - 4 hours and nothing. usually she is jumping off the walls. Any suggestions? i am a first time mom to be so i am always worried about everything.

mommy2be1809

Asked by mommy2be1809 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if u are really worried call your doc.I think there is a count of how many moves in an hour but I can tell you my ds never moved alot and I used to panic but he was fine...lol just lazy.Seriously call doc,why worry for nothing?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If she doesn't move at Least five times in a hour go to the hospital they can't go without moving more than an hour
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• She should be moving a certain number of times per day. (5-10?) I would def. call your doctor. My cousin just had to have an emergency c-section last week b/c her daughter stopped moving and they said another hour and they would have lost her. Not trying to scare you, Im sure the baby is fine, but I would call asap.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would call L&D and go in.
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 11:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2009