If my last period was Nov.29 through Dec.3 and my period for Jan is late,could I be pregnant? Also a couple days before my period was supposed to arrive I had very very light pinkish discharge for only one day, I can say it only lasted long enough for one wipe, i mean it was only there that one time i went to the bathroom. And also I have had light cramps like period cramps but not that painful at all. somebody give me an answer.

Can anyone help me caculate if my period is late or not by my last period?

tiffanybonn

Asked by tiffanybonn at 9:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If has been more than 30 days since your last period or if it is more than your usual period time lasting than you might be only way to tell sweetie is to take a test
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'd say get the two pack of tests and take one now for your peace of mind. If it does'nt show up positive, wait till next week. Hopefully by then your period will show or you retest and two lines pop up.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• you should have started your period on December 27, if you get it every 28 days. You're late enough to take a home pregnancy test now. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2009