dilemma

i am 18 almost 19 i have a 23 month old son and i'm still with his father..i am two weeks late for my period and i have all the symptoms of pregnancy but the tests are saying negative and it's starting to get to me because i wanna be pregnant again but than comes the problem of the fact i'm still living with my mom and what if people judge me for wanting another baby what should i do..
i need some answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• Unfortunaly people are going to think what they want to think reguardless of who's feelings they hurt. To hell w/ them and their thoughts. Go to a doc, get a blood pregnancy test done, and go from there, but as for people judging you, blah to them.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 11:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• the symptoms of preg are also the symptoms of PMS,go to a doc or planned parenthood if u don't believe the home test.as for wanting another baby-think of what is best for your kids/family before you do something like bring another life into the world just because you "want" it.Not trying to judge, you asked for an answer....doesn't mean u have to like it.you are young and have plenty of time to add to your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well I would go to the doctor (or family planning). They can take a blood test, pregnancy test as well as do an exam and let you know if you are indeed pregnant. I hope things work out for you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would see your doctor to see if you really are prego. As for ppl judging you...you can't worry about that. What is more important is if you are realistically ready to have another child....mentally, financially, emotionally, etc. If it were me, I'd work on doing what I have to do to get out of my moms house so she doesn't have to support me and my kids. Girl you have a lot of time to have more kids..work and/or further your education first and expand your family later.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Get blood work done sometimes its too soon for the preg . test kit to pick up the hsg but the bloodwork will s how it all. Goodluck
    klombardo

Answer by klombardo at 12:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am 20, pregnant with my third, married, and lost two children before birth. I know you might want another one but right now is not the time for you babe. You need to take a breather and ask yourself if you can properly care for two children, work, supply food, clean, pay the doctors bills, pay off the hospital, cook if need be, and pay rent. If you can't do that how do you expect to make it? I would suggest talking with your man about this as well as your mom. Don't worry about what people think do what is best for your child just a thought or a real one.
    Anonymous