Oral sex: Is your dh/so good at it?

Mine isn't! It's so disappointing! I have tried to give him clue after clue and tons of body language but he just doesn't get it. I want to give him a tutorial of the anatomy of the whole vaginal area and emphasize how much of a gold mine the clitoris is but I'm afraid of hurting his ego! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine didn't get it for a long time, but now he's starting to ask what feels good, etc. What I did was buy a subscription of Variations magazine, it is all sex stories and they are graphic which is precisely why I got it for him. He can read word by word exactly what drives women wild and it's done wonders for us and when he asks if it feels good I'll sigh and say yea it is, but it would feel better if you were slightly to your right, and I carry on like an animal in heat when he's doing a good job lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If I were the type to get off on it, my husband wouldn't be too bad, but I don't. There's four requirements for me getting off and two involve warmth. My butt and chest can't be cool or have a breeze over them (aside from hot breath). Maybe it's a little weird, but that's just how I am. LOL
    redlily08

Answer by redlily08 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my dh was sooo bad at it when we were dateing lol. i would lay there thinking what is he doing? well i did have to train him and he was willing to listen. now hes just the way i like it and in seconds im done. so you can teach them you just have to let them know what you like and dont like. how about saying you know that feels good but can u try it like this and if it feels good make a big moan that will key him in that thats good.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yeah he is awesome at it now, but it took some time and I did have to be pretty direct in telling him what is good and what is not good.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Ladies , I guess I can say I am truely blessed cuz my husband knows what he's doin and I have no complaints whatsoever. I think my husband is a lesbian trapped in a mans body,lmao!!! And all I can say is ... Thank You God !
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 10:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My husband is a wonderful lover.  I can honestly say that I have no complaints.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• TOTALLY AWSOME!!! >< He takes his time and Whoa.... lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Just let him know what he needs to do. My hubby is very happy that I let him know exactly what I want =] It does not hurt him at all.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009