Oral sex: Is your dh/so good at it?

Mine isn't! It's so disappointing! I have tried to give him clue after clue and tons of body language but he just doesn't get it. I want to give him a tutorial of the anatomy of the whole vaginal area and emphasize how much of a gold mine the clitoris is but I'm afraid of hurting his ego! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he's amazing!!! my ex was terrible...so I didn't enjoy oral. But my SO changed that! He loves doing it, and he's really good. I recommend (if you want to read a good book about it) To get "She Comes First, A Thinking Man's Guide To Pleasing His Woman" It's got kind of a slow start, but after that it's like the idiots guide to oral. it gives step by step instructions. So...maybe be reading it...and be like, "ooh...we should try that!!!" or if you don't want to buy a book, be like..."a friend said" , OR "i read about" etc... "this move...can we try that???" Good luck!!! And I hope all goes well!!!
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• you could say something like,"I like when you do this but I really LOVE when u do ..." or find an adult movie that has alot of oral sex in it and watch together, letting him know how sexy you think certain actions are.if he doesn't get the hint after that u may just need to be honest but gentle and say"lets talk about what really pleases us." he may be glad you did because he might already sense something isn't quite right but be unsure how to bring it up.Good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My husband loves oral me on the other hand it doesnt do anything for me neither does sex really tho. I would just tell him if he loves you he will try to change it>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Lol, I think you should just go for it. Let him know how much it would please you if he'd focus on perfecting this magnificant form of pleasure! My DH is..a-m-a-z-i-n-g at it and he loves to do it....He says he's good at it because of studying anatomy in school..so seriously that works!!
    Maybe you perfect going down, and he perfects his? That would be a nice trade off!
    Anonymous

• He is amazing!!! It is great!! But then again, he better be, because I don't get off on penetration at all. If he was bad at oral, we would not have sex. I don't know how to make him better, maybe just make him do it more and let him know when whatever he's doing isn't working. I can completely appreciate how important it is though!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Just tell him what to do. With men you have to do that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No complaints here. My hubs is farking awesome at it!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I like it and so does husband, but I had to pretty much teach him how I liked it, because when we first got together he wasn't too good at it. lol. I guess his ex-wife didn't like it.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• A man isn't a man if he can't get his woman off, especially orally. My Hubbie is PHENOMENAL at it, the first and only to be able to get me off that way..and every time! As for sex..He's the first and only to give me multiples and words cannot describe how explosive each is! Good luck, hope your guy can do something for you eventually.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 10:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My DH has learned how to be good at it. He was open to ideas though and now rocks.
    Say something like "I really like when you do this, but don't get much out of this" Then while he is doing the part you really enjoy make sure he can tell without you having to say much.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 10:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2009