joining weight watchers

How does the first meeting go when you join weight watchers? I know you have to be there 30 min. early. What else should I know? Do I just walk in and say "I want to join"?

BEMomma

Asked by BEMomma at 9:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You just walk in and they have forms on a clipboard (usually at the door) that you have to fill out. After you fill them out you walk up to the lady behind the counter who will weigh you and give you a journal and other things (info) you will need to get started with the plan.

Good luck!!! I am actually joining Weight Watchers today - but I'm doing it online.
    Mom2Rebekah

Answer by Mom2Rebekah at 9:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• thanks! I did the program on line before and had great success. I'm going in this time for more support. I figure the embarassment will make it harder to cheat! Let me know how you do, I'm going on Wed.
    BEMomma

Answer by BEMomma at 9:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2009