8 days to go.....

I'm scared out of my mind.
<

I am 19 on the 24th, and I am do on the 13th.

My boyfriend is a year older, and works his butt off and we make decent money.

We have a nice home together, and we even have her own bedroom for her.

I painted it, and put of picture frames up, and have EVERYTHING we need and more.

My fear is, Not that we can provide for her.. but the fact that we have created this tiny being, that is so fragile, innocent, and beautiful.

What can we do with her..?

Change...Feed...Bathe... yes this I know.

But what if we mess up like my parents did with me, and his did with him.

what if I become a repeat of my mother, brother, or sister? What if I am too selfish to put her needs first? Im so scared that I will not be a good mother.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 9:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ull be fine,im a first time mom too,trust me the first time u hold that lil thing ur whole world will change,all her or his needs will come 1st.talk and sing to ur lil one i do all the time shes 7months now and she sings back to me cant understand her but she does.u will be nothing like ur mom or whoever becouse u know how it was when u were young and ull do better becouse u know how it was,if that makes since,i grew up arounds every drug out there but i moved away from it all and dont do any of that.ur nothing like ur family
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The fact that you are concerned is a real good sign that this will not be the case. Also check out local community groups for help with parenting or mom groups to help you adjust and keep you sane. Good Luck! and Congrats!
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 9:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The fact that you're concerned about it is a good sign! As long as you always put your daughter's needs first....you'll do just fine. Congrats!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ..didnt i just see the exact question 2 questions back?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The best thing you could do for that child is get married! If you have a child together there is no sense in being bf/gf. And your child will be much better off if you're married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Why and how does me being married benifit the situation in any way.
    Marrage is just a court document.
    If you love someone you don't need to get married to proove it.
    That's what pisses me off is when people tell me that I need to get married..because Im having a kid?
    All the wrong reasons right there.
    You get married because you want to, and because you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.. Not because you are having a kid, and it makes you feel obligated.
    The best interest of the kid is to have loving parents who are there for him/her. Not parents that fight and are forced to be together legally.

BayB

Answer by BayB at 11:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009