Is this wrong?

I dont want to be preggo anymore...Im sick of the fat cracks from my relatives...im lucky i can hoist my own ass out of the tub. My hips and lower back hurt so bad because of how she sits i cant take it anymore..I never wanted to be preggo because they told me i wouldnt be able to have children. A nasty beating from a exs left me with 4 subluxated vertabra in spine and scar tissue in my uterus..I got told if i carried to term id be in bad pain but odds are i would never carry to term..Ladies i even went on BC to prevent ending up in this posistion..Hubby used protection as well..Is it wrong to want her out and the pain to stop? only 5 weeks left to go

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No I think at that point, EVERYONE just wants the baby out.
    It's hard being pregnant, and only we who are, and have done it will ever truley understand.
    I feel for you.. LOL i feel with you.
    I have 8 days left and it seems like forever.
    Hang in there..
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 9:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The last month or so is pretty miserable. If you were that intent on not having children then you may want to ask about getting your tubes tied after this one. Nothing is 100% other then abstinence so it isnt shocking you may have still become pregnant. I was on birth control and got pregnant with my 3rd.

Answer by gemgem at 9:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It's not wrong to feel that way. It's wrong for your family to say those things to you. You aren't fat, you are pregnant! You are almost there just hang on and soon you will have that precious gift.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ha most def not sweetie.... i kinda feel bad cause im not as far as u and i feel like that sometimes... i just want her out of me!! LOL its normal though.... who wants to be uncomfortable and in pain and not be able to get up or down without feeling like u jus ran a marathon.....yeh pregnancy is fun!! i mean i love being pregnant sometimes and i wouldnt change it for nething... but im very impatient and just wanna hold my DD ha.... its normal tho sweetie... dnt feel like ur doing something wrong... ur feelings are your feelings and if ne one tells u diff than they are just idiots! good luck~
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• BTW - i get the remarks from my family ALLLLLLL the time.... its like enough is enough right!! they didnt want me to keep this baby so they feel if they make fat remarks it will make me feel some type of way and kinda regret keeping my child.... which will NEVR HAPPEN..... family can cruel.... im sure u look amazing and beautiful..... <3
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Tell your fam to STFU! You're pregnant not fat. And no it's totally normal to want to be done. I think we all feel that way at one point or another.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Even if you are a perfectly healthy person and have a wonderful pregnancy, byt the last month i think EVERYONE is ready to not be pregnant anymore!

The next time someone makes a fat crack, tell them "I'm pregnant, what's youre excuse?" ;-)
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 11:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I hope you feel Better soon! What you feel is Normal! Unless you feel it isn't then get Help in anyway you can... Take Care of yourself First.. Then all should fall into place.. I hope your mood & Life all straightens out!! I'm glad you mentioned this & asked... Please do what is best for you.. Find a way to cope & deal!! Only You know you.. Take Care of You!! You must be tired. When we're tired & carrrying A Heavy load everything can get overwhleming....I do unserstand that!! I hope it goes your way & it all works out! I'm Sending Healing Well Uplifting Kind-Caring wishes to You!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Once some woman in a resteraunt asked me "why I couldn't move my fat ass"

And as sweet as I could manage, I looked her in the eye and said "Well, because I'm pregnant. But why are you so damn ugly? You may want to get that bump checked out, honey."

You can imagine her face.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009