Ameriplan what are the Pros and cons?

I keep seeing information being posted about Ameriplan, but what are the pros and cons? How legit is this company. Has anyone been scammed by them. How does this company work? Can someone tell me the pros & cons. I am thinking about signing up but need to know the pros and cons of it. Is this something that is good or should I look somewhere else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Look somewhere else. First you have to pay them every month. You have to create a downline and as they make money you make money, if they don't make money neither do you. They will tell you how much you "can" make, but if they told you how much you have to pay to work for the company you'd run screaming. Plus, Ameriplan is being sued by just about every State in the US and is illegal in several states. No one has the extra money to put into pyramids - I mean MLM. Sorry. If you are looking to work at home, you may want to try a JOB at home which comes with the security of a pay check.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 1:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• IMO it's a scam. I agree with the pp.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009