I want to work from Home in Direct Sales

I want to work from home in direct sales, but I am not sure which companies are good and worth investing into. I don't like passion parties so please do not provide info on that. What are my options? My husband is giving me some money when we get our taxes and I want the right company that will truly leave us money. I have been scammed before and I want to make the right choice this time. I just had a baby three months ago and I want to be home with her. What are my options?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would love to give you some info! i work a direct sales company. after having a candle party and then also years go being a langerie consoltant, i got out of it. i just HATE lugging all that stuff around. it is just not for me. I love the products i work with, have much less paper work than my friends who do passion parties and such and such, have a more free time. i just met a lady who works two jobs, PLUS does candle parties! not for me! if you want more info, just go to my homepage and click on important links! or just pm me. Good luck!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I always suggest starting your own business.. The ideas I have involve NO MONEY and you can run the business the way you want.  Check out www.stuffformoms.info and see what you think. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm a Pure Romance Consultant and our company is all about educating women in a comfortable and safe environment. Pure Romance parties have quickly become the fast-growing in-home party company in our industry. With an educational yet entertaining focus, we get to learn about our bodies, our products and how to incorporate them into their relationships. With the opportunity to make of $1,000 a week working part-time hours, it's no wonder why I love my job! Consultants enjoy the freedom to schedule their work around their lives and not the other way around. As a Consultant you will determine how much you earn, whether you are interested in extra spending money or earning over $60,000 a year, it is all possible with Pure Romance. Feel free to contact me for any additional information. Good luck!  >

hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• There are so many out there, it’s hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I started my business with Premier Designs jewelry almost 7 years ago with our tax return. It was the BEST decision I could have made. Do you like jewelry? If so, I would be happy to share more information with you.
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Jordan Essentials is a great company to sell for. This is their 9th year in business. There are not a lot of reps out there so the business is wide open to build your team. Products are consumable so you get a lot of repeat customers. Products are natural based and made in the USA. PM me for more info.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you've been scammed before. After doing my research I found an at home business that is successful. I work at home for a company that's been in business for 23 years. I don't sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties - who has time for any of that!!!!

I'd be happy to share information regarding my business with you. Please take a minute to check out my website. http://www.motivatedmomz.com

Have a great day!

Sandy
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 12:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have been with At Home America for a year and LOVE IT! I have been with Inspiranza Designs for 6 months and also love it, one is a home decor company and one is sterling silver. If you would like more info on both please feel free to PM! athomeamerica.com/dixie our new sale and catalog start @ 5 pm today! www.InspiranzaDesigns.com/dixiecolquhoun
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations Inc/Mia Bella Candles. You need to find a product that you are passionate about and go from there. I chose Scent Sations after several months of researching other companies and their products. I love candles and like the fact that I can run my business how I like. I can retail, fundraise, or build a team, I can do one or all 3 that is completely up to me. I am not required to carry an inventory, do home shows, do craft shows that is also my choice. I have no quota to meet. I like the flexibility because I currently work full time out of the home so sometimes my hours are limited. If you are interested in more information please PM and I will help any way I can.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am a Scentsy consultant and love it! It is a safe alternative to candles and the market is not saturated so your growth potential is amazing! I am a shy person and I have done very well with this! Everyone loves candles and will always need more! Pm me if you would like more info! where are you located I can find out how many reps are in your area!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009