26 weeks and 6 days pregnant????

OK SO A COUPLE QUESTIONS....

I HAVE A DOCTOR APT TODAY AND WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT KINDA THINGS THEY WILL CHECK?? IS IT JUST ANOTHER APT OR WILL NETHING NEW BE GOING ON??

AND WITHIN WHAT AMOUNT OF WEEKS DO U GET ANOTHER ULTRASOUND??? THE LAST TIME I HAD ONE I WAS I THINK 20 WEEKS OR MAYBE 21.....??....

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't remmber to be honest with you but I think it should probably just be a normal appointment... At about 30 weeks you'll probably get scheduled every two weeks and then at 35 to 36 weeeks you'll be scheduled to be seen once a week until you deliver. And most doctors don't do more than one ultrasound unless you are high risk, there is a growth concern or other concern for the baby or you, like fluid levels.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I think you get a glucose test done within the next 2 weeks also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• In a normal healthy pregnancy, the 20 week u/s should be the only one you get.
    other than that, I don't know what doctors do, because I see a midwife.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2009