2009 Goals?

What are your 2009 goals? What are you doing to acheive them?

jewelrylady98

Asked by jewelrylady98 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• My goal is take my business with Premier Designs jewelry to the next level. To share our wonderful opportunity with more ladies. To enrich more womens lives and help them stay at home and reach their dreams!
    Happy New Year!
    ~Shay
    "If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Im finishing my degree. I have 2 weeks left in these 2 classes I am taking then after that 1 math class so I intend to finish my degree woot woot. After that I will enroll in another college to continue my education. I also plan to right some wrongs in family court, and start working in my field of study, psychology.
    How I plan to do them? School, easy do my homework and turn it in and do my best on it. Work? Apply for jobs and make that my job until I find one. Family court? Hire a lawyer which I already have & get the correct expert witnesses and other witnesses to testify.

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• That is great! Finishing your degree is very important! I have a degree in Management and it helps me everyday! Wishing you much success!!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thanks. I have been working on it now a couple yrs and its so great to see the light at the end of the education tunnel LOL

Answer by gemgem at 10:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• To pay off our house early. I'm not doing anything differently to achieve that goal; we've been managing our finances from day one so that we could be in this situation. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, our house should be paid off by year's end. We originally took out a 15-year mortgage and it'll be paid off in less than half that time. I'm so hyped!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My 2009 goals are: Continue my education in Human Services Management (Enrolled and taking classes currently, Lose 50 pounds (Transition into a healthier diet and walking), Regain a peace of mind (Not let people take my kindness for a weakness and be in control of things in my life), Work on health (Just got health insurance) and to begin selling Avon again (working on that). I tried to set realistic goals so I wouldnt feel obligated or overwhelmed.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My goal is to achieve a $10K month, 10 associates by the end of Feb. A trip to Switzerland with full pockets. To be a leader in my businesses, leading conference calls occasionally and helping lots of people. After I achieve a $10K mo, I will be going for a $15K then a $20K mo. Then bringing my hubby home.
    francescak

Answer by francescak at 8:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009