Can anybody help me determine if my period is late?

I have never been pregnant, but I belive I am now. My last period started for sure on Nov.29 through Dec. 3 around that time but I havent had another period since. It usually come around the 1st or 2nd of the month now its the 5th. Now about 10 days ago I had very light pink discharge this only lasted a few seconds enough for 1 wipe. Also I have had lightt cramps like period but it has not come. I need somebody to tell me if im late. I can tell you for sure that my period is very normal every 28 days.

tiffanybonn

Asked by tiffanybonn at 10:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get First Response, GOOD LUCK!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you period is very normal, but it doesn't come on time like you have said, then yes. your period is late....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Sounds like you're late to me. I'd definitely get a First Response test. They've been very accurate for me with both of my pregnancies, and both times it was about a week BEFORE my missed period. Good luck!!!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ditto to what everyone else says. Good luck!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2009