My hubby is getting board with our sex life what should i do to spice things up in the bedroom!

he's a marine, so when he's home you think it would be exicting right! not he wants to have three some and i'm say heck no, and he told me on the phone that it feels like a rutien that we do . i was hurt when he said that but i have to admit half an hr of sex of doing the same thing gets boring, we' ve tryed different postions but they don't help he's getting board and i'm afriad he's gonna loose intrest in me and my body

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Check out my website (www.tracyhartman.pureromance.com). My company specializes in "Putting the O back in Romance". Have a good one!
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Buy some toys. My fiance got kind of bored with our sex life so I bought a toy from www.ashleysextoys.com. They send it to your door but it has a fake business name on it so people don't know what you're getting and it's billed on your credit card as the fake name too. They have a lot of stuff on their website and it's really helped us.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Do not agree to his suggestion. Love is about way more than sex. My husband and I have been married almost 44 years, and we have never once become bored with each other. Loving another is about continually getting to know them on a deeper level, and that never gets monotonous nor boring. I think your husband has some other problem and is trying to blame it on you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My husband is a Marine too so I know what you mean there. I guess you could take a trip to the toy store. You both need to be open to new things and just go in together and find out what you both would like to try. Try watching porn together too. If you are open to it you could even go to a strip club together. We do that once in awhile and we are both so horny when we get home it is GREAT sex! You could also role play and wear sexy lil outfits for him or play games like you get to dominate him or he you. You can do lots of things to make it fun and interesting! You could put a shower curtain down and buy body paint and paint each other while having sex. Messy but fun.. that's what the shower curtain is for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Maybe introduce some toys? Or a sexy little lengere number and a strip tease? These things all work for us!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have been married for 21 years and have a rather good sex life.  I surprise my husband in having the kids at a sitter, wearing something sexy for him when he walks in the door.  I have gone out to dinner with my husband and on the way home I have asked him to pull over and had a quickie in the car! I would slap my husband if he suggested a three some making love should be between a couple only.  My opinion.  It is important to make alone time and do fun things together.  Rent a motel room and invite him over for a wild night of sex.  Buy some sex toys rent a movie get the romance back!!

Anonymous

• Try more oral! That usually does the trick! Try fast and slower paced...he will show you which he prefers. Maybe go into a book stores self-help area and they usually have great books to give you ideas. Try romancing him with candles and sexy lingerie...or put sexy notes in his coat pocket or on his steering wheel for him to find. Maybe take sexy pics of you and give to him...or send dirty texts!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• he seems a little selfish to me....you dont have to do anything you dont wanna do....that is not fair at all....dont think it is you...because it is not you at all...
    Anonymous