is it okay not showing and im 10 weeks?

i am 10 weeks and a couple days and im still not showing, i started getting a pouch. is it okay im not showing yet or what?

Asked by Miss_Ojitos at 2:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If this is your first child then you probably wont "show" until your past 4 or 5 months at the earliest. With my first I didn't show until I was 6 months pregnant. However with my second I started showing at around 2-3 months. It does depend on your body type, how many kids you had, and how old the baby is. I think it's way too early to tell right now and it's perfectly fine if your not showing dont worry you'll show soon enough. =)

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yeah, some people don't start showing for a while.

Answer by TiffysBabies at 3:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Most women don't show on thier 1st until 4 or 5 months.

Answer by metalmomma25 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I didn't show until I was 28 weeks pregnant because that's when she dropped! I just looked like I gained a lot of weight instead of being pregnant because she was all in my back, so it really matters with your body type and how the baby is lying in your belly.

Answer by Babyduche at 3:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I didn't show until about 7 months. I wouldn't worry about it as long as the doctor says that the babies growth and development are good.

Answer by KaroGreenly at 3:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i didn't show until about 7.5 long as your OB says everything looks good, i really wouldn't worry :)

Answer by retz at 3:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• In plenty of time, you'll feel massive and be miserable. Enjoy it! :)

Answer by Brenna at 10:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi there, some women don't show until five months. So you are fine.

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2008