What happens to your posts if you get blocked from a group?

When you get blocked from a group what happens to all the posts you posted in that group? You obviously can't get into the group to delete them, and I really don't want my posts left in that group because I don't think they deserve them, especially when I was booted because of cliqueness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well that sucks!!!! That does not really seem right if you ask me, because they can reply and pick posts apart and you have no way to counter what they might say. Not that I said anything that they could hold against me, but I think that it is only right that if you cannot access your posts to respond they should not be allowed to either, and you should have the right to delete those posts.
    Anonymous

• Your posts stay there.

Answer by gemgem at 11:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hi,

Posts remain in the groups.

We leave the posts up because we think there is value in the content on the site. We also believe that removing posts could cause confusion in the threads.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009