I need help finding a way to bring in more income for my family. I am now a stay at home mom and need some extra income. Anyone have any suggestions?

Legitimate jobs for stay at home moms

sowens0821

Asked by sowens0821 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• this may sound strange but me and my best friend have been making scrapbook pages.... we have had pages that cost us $5 to make sell for over $50. its crazy what people will pay for them..... we also have been making jewelry and selling it on ebay.... just about anything will sell on there
    excited1sttimer

Answer by excited1sttimer at 10:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I'm not too sure about staying at home but i will tell you how i bring in about 250 a week extra.I got certified as a cna and work for agency going to hospitals aand nursing homes.It pays about 12-16 depending on where the job is and some jobs pay about 75 for gas extra.I work on weekends only and when i don't want to work i just don't answer the phone for a job.You might check into doing this it's usually working with the elderly.
    SUPERMOM.

Answer by SUPERMOM. at 10:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Visit websites like savvywahm.com or wahm.com ..they have great advice in that area. I personally am always looking for people to call schools, PTA's etc for fundraisers if that interests you contact me !
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 10:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• You could start your own home business with a awesome company that is with the direct selling association. I'am with Ameriplan as Indepent Business Owner (IBO) if your interested here are some links: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar http://www.apwebinar.com Good luck with your search and I hope this is what your looking for but if its not the right fit for you I do hope you do find something that is the right fit for you!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Congratulations! Staying Home with your kids is the most rewarding thing I can think of. I've been home with my two kids for the past year now and I wouldn't give it up again! I was fortuntate enough to find a great Work at Home opportunity and if you are interested in finding out more check out www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/jkbielefeld Hope this helps! Good luck in whatever you find.
    Anonymous

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 1:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hello, my name is Amber. I work along side a company called Ameriplan. What we do is help families that do not have medical coverage like Dental, Vision, Medical, RX and so on. They can get it throught us as low as $20.00 to no more than $60.00 a month for a entire family. We don't do any cold calling unless the person as asked for a interview, no parties, nothing to sell, and we don't deal with any money. If this is something that sounds like you would like to do. Please feel free to contact me. I will answer any questions that you may have.

Amber McGhee
    Independent Sales Director
    AMcGhee@ameriplan.net
    www.IBOPus.com/amber
    AmberMcGhee

Answer by AmberMcGhee at 2:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• ebay
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Work at Your Own Pace!
    Make the right decision today!
    Work with your family by your side
    Say NO to Selling,Paper Work
    NO monthly fees
    are you readly get started with the
    right team just go to my website
    and request more information
    hppt//:www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If your are looking for something Legitimate you might want to check out a question posted on here. "Melaleuca" is the title and it sounds like all of the testimonials are VERY positive. I checked out the www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/jkbielefeld website listed in on members answer and talked to a real mom, her name is Katie and she is very educated in this area and would be a great help to you! check it out.
    Anonymous