Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching a parenting class.

I would like to do this. What kind of education do I need and who would I work for? I will be going back to college in a few months and think this might be a good career choice for me.


Asked by TessaBianca at 11:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 5 (64 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • My first few guesses on who you might work for would be Child Services or through a hospital/OBGYN. I suppose you could hire yourself out to different places. I think child psychology would be a place to start as far as education along with general psychology too. A guidance counselor at the college would be able to help you further with the education part.

    Answer by Tawanda74 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009