Childrens Party Planner

I was thinking about becoming a childrens party planner, does anyone else to this?
How time consuming is it and is it worth it finacially?

determind

Asked by determind at 12:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't think there was a big market for it in most cities .
    I know I'd never use one in a million years . But if you were in the right place .. maybe.
    Anonymous

• It is a great idea but your clientele would probably be higher paying ones because so many dollar stores offer a complete party kit and people can get cheap moon bounces off of Craigslist now. Most people wont want to pay for something they can throw together themselves and eliminate an extra fee. On the other hand if you offer a great party, great decorations, be a great hostess, exciting games, uniques cakes and etc all at an affordable price its worth a try. You could try using several different packages that include different things.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was a children's party planner for over a year. It is very time consuming and having to network with vendors for supplies and meeting with parents and a whole range of other things. I found it very stressful and making sure people paid me on time was the hardest part of the job.
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009