What's the best movie you've seen lately ?

Last night we watch Ghost Town - with Ricky Gervais
I thought it would be terrible but we really enjoyed it , it was very humorous !

Meshell7

Asked by Meshell7 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• My DH and I love movies. We actually do Netflix so I have movies coming in and out of here all the time.. The movie I really enjoyed last was Wanted.. I hear Eagle eye is amazing I actually have that movie coming next to me to see.
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love Movies, we just watches Eagle Eye and Wanted again! They are really good!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• B and I went and saw "Bedtime Stories" on my birthday... such a great, cute movie. We both loved the humor, which was so juvenile and clean. Good stuff. Keep it coming, Sandler- you have always been a fave, and will continue to be!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I think we are renting Eagle Eye tonight , I despise Shia LeBeouf ... but I heard it's good so I will give it a try !
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We just watched Dark Night. Heath Ledger gave a very chilling performance. Hollywood lost so much talent with his passing.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Ooh, and I have to say: I'm currently on a kick with "Miss Potter". My MIL got us a stack of movies for Christmas, and that was in there... I love it. I'm always into Renee Zellweger and anything literary! I just bought my daughter Beatrix Potter's collected works with the B&N gift card I got for Christmas!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We took our daughters to see Marley and Me. It was a very cute movie. I highly recommend it.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• marley and me! bring tisues though!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009