Do you think the "Pregnant Dad" has a CM account?

If he did, would you be opposed to it?

mamma84

Asked by mamma84 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah s/he just looks like a guy, but s/he is still ALL women. A little weird, but I don't really care how s/he lives her/his life. Until s/he decides to take out the oven and attaches the baby maker I will look at daddy mommy and a women like me.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Why on earth would anyone be opposed to it ? The guy is pregnant just like any of us , who cares that he lives as a man .
    I respect the fact that he was able to carry his own children and did ...
    I'd be glad to know him and hang out on CM with him !
    Anonymous

• well since the "prgenant man" is really a woman, "he" has every right to be on here.
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 12:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't mind, she's not really a man anyway, just a woman who had her breasts removed and took hormones to simulate some physical traits of a man.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Only women are capable physically of having children so this "man" is not a man at all. But I dont think they probably have a CM account. Sounds like there is enough going on in their lives w/out causing more problems. Some people were very vocal about how "wrong" it was. (which is silly IMO because its nobody's business but theirs).
    Anonymous

• I man is not a man in my opinion, if he has a uterus. Men have penis's and testicles not uterus's.

Answer by louise2 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Louise2 said it! No penis = not a man.
    Ladies are more than welcome here on CM.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009