AF no show today and BFN...

Af is due today and so far she is a no show... I don't feel like she on her way... I tested this morning and got a BFN... I have been getting head ach and hungry all the time and have alot of creamy CM and my veins in my chest are sticking out more then normal... Af is alway on time she always shows up in the morning...

coltonmommy

Asked by coltonmommy at 12:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i don't know what else to tell you except test again every two days. i am currently 5 days late and still getting BFNs. i am testing again tomorrow. i wish you the best of luck!! :)
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 3:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Me too! I called the dr and was told that the over the counter tests are very accurate...Well! I haven't had a period since the second week of October. I asked for a blood test and am waiting for an answer.... Good luck to you. I am not trying to conceive, but am willing to accept any gift God wants to give me!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 4:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm 11 days late and I've taken 4 test and all are BFN's. So, I'll take another one on Wed and hope, although I am having some cramping today. Who knows. Best of luck.
    Sarahmarie80

Answer by Sarahmarie80 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You probably just ovulated late.
    Anonymous