When is right?

I've been dating this amasing guy for about a month now. We get along uncommonly well. He is the man of my dreams. Now we connected from the beginning. Last night I told him that i could see myself falling in love with him. He said he could feel it for awhile now and that he feels the same way. So how can I tell when it truely is love and not still falling? And if/when it is love, do I wait for him to say it first?

KlieneMutter

Asked by KlieneMutter at 12:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I personally think one month is a bit soon to truly love somebody-I am sure you think it is true love I have been there. But honestly it is still really exciting for you to see him and he still seems so perfect. IMO I don't think you can really love somebody until you completely know them and that happens when you move in with them:) I am not a negative person-just realistic!
    I always wait for the man to say I love you first. Thats just my personal preferance! Congrats on your new relationship!!
    Anonymous

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You should do what you think is right. But I think you should wait on the I LOVE YOU for a couple more months. Your relationship is still young. That old saying "you will know when the right guy comes along".

Answer by louise2 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Never say I love you to a man first. You may well love him but let him say it first.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thats the thing. Something clicked with us from the beginning. Thank you though. Its nothing like I've ever felt before, even with my ex, who I loved for years and almost married. I can't get him out of my head, he gives me butterflies, and he takes my breath away. Its not even a physical attraction, its his personality.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 12:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009