Does it drive you crazy...

It absolutely drives me nuts that when someone askes a question reguarding health or a health problem, people make rude remarks like "bring them to the doctor" or "if that were my child they would already be at the doctor". Hmm lets think, sometimes, no most times you have to wait for an appointment, or for the doctor to get back to you. So while your waiting, maybe, just maybe you come here just to see if anybody has had a similar experiance. Now I'm not talking about the people who seem to have an emergency situation, I"m talking about your weird occurances or odd little things that you don't have an answer for. Does it annoy anybody else that people don't just skip the question if they have no helpful information?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What actually irritates me is when people make the dramatic post: Well since everybody only cares about drama & didn't answer my serious non-drama question, I'm leaving!! Then people look up what she asked & it's something like "Should I dye my hair purple or green?" lmao then there's the toss up of I'm sorry I didn't see your question & well then bye, nobody cares. That's more irritating imo :)
    Anonymous

• It annoys me when people ask seemingly serious questions that clearly need a doctor's help RIGHT NOW & not in three days! Like, "My kid hit their head & now they are throwing up. What should I do?" Ummm, ER visit? Duh. It's one thing if someone asks a question & says "just wanting to know if anyone has any experience w/ this" & another when you can TELL they havent made an appointment for the doctor like "I have blood coming out my anus. Should I see a doctor?"
    Anonymous

• Take your own advice-if you want people to skip over the questions then maybe you should skip over the answers:) This is just a site with nameless people on it and everybody has their own opinions. You really shouldn't be so emotionally involved! I'm not being rude JMO
    Anonymous

• You ask a question on here & its open game for anyone to answer. You cant control what people say regardless of whether you think its "polite" or not. The world is not PC & neither is cafemom.
    Anonymous