Trying to get pregnant...

I have two kids ages 2 and 3, i am wanting to start trying for another baby soon. I have been under major stress lately so i dont know if this has anything to do with it...but my last period was May 19th..it was a full 6 days...then i didnt have one in June at all...I just started again on July 13th but now today is the 16th and it has stopped.... What is going on? Does this mean that my body isnt going to be able to get/be pregnant again :( Any advice is helpful... Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• You can still get pg. Might have to see a dr to get your periods regulated before you try again.
    jaschem

Answer by jaschem at 11:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yes you can still get pregnant! My body was completly out of wack after my two kids, their ages are also two and three :) I talked with my doctor and she put me on a pill that had one of the highest levels of estrogun(sp?) and after a month of taking it I have conceived. I am now 17weeks and 3days pregnant! Message me if you wanna chat!! :)
    wtkgyoung

Answer by wtkgyoung at 11:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2008