What to name my child?!

I am 19 weeks pregnant with my second child and its driving me CRAZY that it doesnt have a name yet. We find out what we are having on Jan 13th. I have an 18 month old son named Grant Edward. Here are the names that we are trying to pick from.

Girls: I would like to use Elizabeth in honor of my mother in law who has breast cancer

Jovie Elizabeth(like John BonJovi)
Elizabeth Grace(we would call her Gracie, Grant and Gracie)
Emerson Grace(call her emmy or Gracie)

Boys: I want to use Ryan because of my cousin......
Ryan Lane
Cole Ryan
Daniel Ryan

Manda_62007

Asked by Manda_62007 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Elizabeth Grace or Daniel Ryan
    Anonymous

• Usually I"m for more traditional names but I actually really like Jovie Elizabeth cause it's not like weird but it's a good kind of different and for a boy I like, Cole Ryan only I would make it Ryan Cole, my ears just like it that way better! LOL But don't worry you have time, and you may even change your mind once you see that little face!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I like Jovie and Cole.
    Anonymous

• Jovie Elizabeth=girl name,,,, Ryan Lane= boy name. They both just sound good to me.

Answer by louise2 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• How about Lizzy?
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 12:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Jovie Elizabeth. ( I love Jovie : ) and Daniel Ryan
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thanks to all! I LOVE Jovie but I was afraid it was to out there to go with Grant.... and you might be right I might change my mind when its born its just driving me nuts that it doesnt have a name yet....Im sure its just a prego thing :( If Grant had been a girl his name would have been Lillian Grace and now thats one of the most popular names so Im glad I didnt do that. I just want something where there wont be 100 kids with the same name in their class....if that makes any sense.
    Manda_62007

Answer by Manda_62007 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• cle ryan and emmy grace.. not emerson
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love Daniel Ryan. Elisabeth Grace is beautiful. Gracie is such a cool and retro name.

Answer by Bmat at 1:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I like Emerson Grace, as Emerson is one of my favorite writers!
    Anonymous