• In the Spotlight:

advice please....

Has anyone been thru a custody case??? Can you give me some advice about how to be prepared, the process you go thru ect. Just ANYTHING you can tell me or advice you can give I would really appreciate!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Custody cases kind of depend on the issues for custody. Is it something minor or major. Any other issues involved and etc. Its always best to have documented facts with proof, an attorney and etc if its not a simple case. Always be prepared for any negative issue that may be brought up against you as a parent if the other parent is fighting for custody.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• why do you keep asking this question but not giving any info how is anyone supposed to help you if you dont explain the situation?
    Anonymous