How far along am I, and when am I due?

Sorry, stupid question but I'm dying to know if what I came up with is the same as everyone elce. My dr. appt w/ ultrasound is next week, but I want to have a idea now :o) Ok here's the deal, I got my IUD out on sept 24, and only bled from that being removed and than no more periods...me and hubby were ttc. Well, according to my cm, I believe I ovulated around Dec. 11th and on Dec. 28th I got my BFP...so since I dont have a period to rely on for dates, when would you put me now and EDD? Thanks all for your help!!!

Mommy4Life86

Asked by Mommy4Life86 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• September 18th.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I used the first date of ovulation that's how I came up with your due date. Of course it's just a guess since you have not had a period since the end of Sept. and you "think" that's when you ovulated.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Somewhere between beginning of Sept. to the middle of September. When you go for your level 1 ultrasound they'll give you a due date (estimate).
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 1:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• What is a BFP?
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 1:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• BFP = Big Fat Positive
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Im so excited!!
    Mommy4Life86

Answer by Mommy4Life86 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2009