Trying to get pregnant...

I have two kids ages 2 and 3, i am wanting to start trying for another baby soon. I have been under major stress lately so i dont know if this has anything to do with it...but my last period was May 19th..it was a full 6 days...then i didnt have one in June at all...I just started again on July 13th but now today is the 16th and it has stopped.... What is going on? Does this mean that my body isnt going to be able to get/be pregnant again :( Any advice is helpful... Thanks

mom2girliegirls

Asked by mom2girliegirls at 10:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

• Stress can for sure cause irregular periods. I have had irregular cycles a lot and have had no problem getting pregnant. I fyou already have two children I wouldn't be too concerned that your wacky periods means you can't have another. Though stress will effect when you ovulate it can slow things down since you are not ripe for the picking as often. Just try and relax and I am sure once your stress levels go down or level of you periods will return to normal or close to it.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 10:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2008