Am I the only one whose NEVER had one???

ok...so im 22 years old and ive had 3 sexual partners total...and honestly ive NEVER had an orgasm...during sex or oral sex...I dont know why I cant have one?? I have a HUGE sex drive honestly lol I always want it from my SO ..we do it CONSTANTLY and I love being close to him..but no guy has ever been able to give me an orgasm..and I wish I knew what it felt like...am I the only one whose never had one???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• no. you're not alone. I've never had one but I also have a huge sex drive. I also feel like I'm missing out and it sucks.
    Anonymous

• yeah I always get really excited when me and DH get ready to do it because I feel super aroused and think oh this is gonna be soo good and its just never as satisfying and good as I imagine in my head...and I think thats because of the no orgasm..but DH is still MUCH better at sex then my first two partners ..they sucked and I didnt enjoy sex with them AT ALL
    Anonymous

• In most cases, this isn't a physical problem. It is emotional/mental. Sit and talk with him and explain to him what is going on. Perhaps you are feeling guilty for not being satisfied. Perhaps you are so focused on "getting there" that you can't let go and enjoy yourself. Perhaps you feel like you are not supposed to be having sex with him on some level. I was with a guy for 3 years and nothing. I faked a lot of them, but never actually had an orgasm. Then I was with my husband for about 10 months before I had one. We sat and talked and then he did everything but have sex with me while I wasn't allowed to touch him and it worked. Since then, they are relatively regular. I mean, at least once every other time. Sometimes 4-5 times per.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• lol anon 1:00 here. I don't know though, but I'm thinking about trying a vibrator like everyone says. I really want to know how it feels. lol yeahh i posted a few days ago about how i thought i was so close and then it just wasn't satisfying.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever had one by yourself? Self-exploration is key. If you don't know what you like, your SO won't either. Try some alone time and discover your body. Take no offense to this, but soft porn could help if you are not sure how to start. Different pressure, strokes..whatever suits you... once you discover it, you can let your partner help.
    Anonymous