could this be? an orgasm? HELP

See i have never had a G spot orgasm in my life.. and the only clitoral ones i have had have been from me doing them to my self.. no one has EVER been able to give me an orgasm gspot or clitoral ever ..
But 2 times in the last 2 weeks I have been making love to my boyfriend we have this very deep connection that ive never had with anyone.. and we have been together a little over 2 months.. but I've had plenty of sexual experiance in my life.. but nothing like this..
It litterally got so intense I couldn't take it I was moaning and I felt my head feel like it was going to explode.. I felt a wave of emotions going through my brain more then in my genitals.. it was amazing.. this has happened 2 times since we have been together and it litterally brings me to tears from emotional and physical pleasure..
Could this be a g spot orgasm? I know its not a clitoral.. HELP .. I want to know what this is! ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Well thats what it sounds like to me
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• sounds like he hit the spot!!!
    avasmommy120307

Answer by avasmommy120307 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• sounds like youve missed out on alot. but when my man hits my gspot my whole lower body starts to shake and this might be tmi but i squirt a little. id say you might have had a great orgasm.
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 1:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i hate you!!!!!!!!!! just kiding. i once had a man who gave me multiples. which was nice since i never but once had an orgasm a regular one that is then i got that. although it didn't last after he hurt me really bad. once my mind and heart were hurt my body turned off. oh well i hope for the day i can open my heart enough for my husband. so that i can let go. it's rare to have that kind of sexual mind connection that you have.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009