Could this be an orgasm? Help

See i have never had a G spot orgasm in my life.. and the only clitoral ones i have had have been from me doing them to my self.. no one has EVER been able to give me an orgasm gspot or clitoral ever ..
But 2 times in the last 2 weeks I have been making love to my boyfriend we have this very deep connection that ive never had with anyone.. and we have been together a little over 2 months.. but I've had plenty of sexual experiance in my life.. but nothing like this..
It litterally got so intense I couldn't take it I was moaning and I felt my head feel like it was going to explode.. I felt a wave of emotions going through my brain more then in my genitals.. it was amazing.. this has happened 2 times since we have been together and it litterally brings me to tears from emotional and physical pleasure..
Could this be a g spot orgasm? I know its not a clitoral.. HELP .. I want to know what this is! ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• i dont know, but keep him!!!
    Anonymous