stuffed shells recipe

ive looked on the internet for recipes but cant seem to find one. does anyone have a recipes for easy beef and cheese stuffed shells? i know you use the big shells and ricotti cheese but not sure beyond that

mybabychunk

Asked by mybabychunk at 1:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• The recipe is right on the box of shells.
    Anonymous

• Try recipezaar.com they have a lot of good ones there. If you can't find the specific one you are looking for just use your own ingredients and follow directions on cooking for another one. GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• This always get rave reviews.  I make it for all the potlucks I go to, and never bring home any leftovers!  It calls for chicken, but you can substitute beef.  I'd brown the beef, drain the fat, then start adding the other stuff.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-and-Cheese-Stuffed-Jumbo-Shells/Detail.aspx

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009