What Wii games for kids/adults do you recommend?

Our family got a Wii for Christmas. So far we just have the sports games that came with it & the extra remote we bought. I rented a couple of games from Blockbuster to try. I thought it would be a good way to try out games before buying them, but it certainly is not a cheap option that I thought it would be. My kids really weren't interested in the Shrek Carnival games, but they loved the Cars racing game which we want to just purchase from them. We would like to get games that everyone could play. My kids are almost 9 and 7.

soccermom0002

Asked by soccermom0002 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Rent Guitar hero. Theyll have a ball with it & so will you.

Answer by gemgem at 1:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• "Raving Rabbids" is really good. If you happen to have a place where you can go and try out the game first then it's great. We have a place called Game Crazy they sell new and used games and you can try the game out first which helps. Also, they are very knowledgable as to what's good to play and whats not.

My son is 15yrs old and loves the game I mentioned and we enjoy playing it also.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Mario Party is a BLAST!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Boom Blox, we haven't gotten that one yet but it gets RAVE reviews.

They could play Guitar Hero on easy. My dd was playing it on medium at nine better than I was playing it on easy!!!

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• For adults and older kids like teenage!!! Wii Fit!! the yoga is so relaxing, dad will love the strength training it works all the muscles!!! and the younger kids will love the arobics they have hula hoops, running, dance.... several things! it is another wii package and not just a game!
    jen2alex

Answer by jen2alex at 6:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Wii Music! i got it for Christmas & its so much fun! there are lots of instruments & songs. you can just play however you want or you can learn specific styles &. you can make videos of your Mii playing the songs.

the only thing is you cant play your own music
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We love Guitar Hero and look forward to getting Wii Fit.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My whole family loves "De Blob". I love the idea of turning a dull grey city into a colorful happy place. good fun!
    orangepeel

Answer by orangepeel at 1:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009