How do you find Friends here?

I believe I have Friends here.. And I Love each of them! I also hope to make new Friends Too! But how Can I find the ones I know?? Each seems to have A Different Name & all... I'd like to reconnect for we shared so much & I care to keep in touch!! I don't do well at this Site! I may need A Star.. or leave A Bread crumbs Trail to find my way around.. Any Tips/Ideas Suggestions? I appreciate any kind replies! Thank you in Advance!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to Mom Answers Alumni and look at the post "clubmom names". Also, be patient, you are a very perceptive woman. Don't be afraid to ask, either. I'll say "angellinda, Were you on clubmom? " Be patient. We're working on this together.
    CynthiaS102

Answer by CynthiaS102 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Search groups for Clubmom-there are many groups with the members from Clubmom!!
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 10:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Hi Linda, Just click on the screen names or avatars and you will go the their page. If it's locked, just send an invite to be their friend and say who you are. If you see someone new you want to be friends with, just invite them to be your friend. You seem to be getting around better over here. Give it a little time. You are amongst friends who will help.

cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 1:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009