depressed and angry!!!!

i was very hopeful that this christmas would be it.... and i will definately get preg, but sadly i didnt :(
i feel so frustrated, i cant enjoy with my family as they all have little kids and most of the time i am very enveous of them. i feel like a loser!! how can i fight the negative feelings that keep on coming to my mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should be happy for the people you love. Being jealous isn't going to get you pregnant. Open your heart and your mind and keep trying it will happen-sometimes it just takes longer than anticipated. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Being stressed is not going to help you conceive. Anger and frustration are forms of stress. Be happy for those you love, and try to be happy yourself. Keep trying, it takes some couples a long time, I had to watch all my sisters and all my close friends get pregnant, have baby showers, have babies, and start to raise toddlers before we even got preggers. It was hard watching everyone else be so happy, and it was over a year before we got pregnant, but there is always a reason why things happen the way they do and when they do. I love my son, and he came right when he was supposed to.
    So try to relax, change your eating habits, your exercise habits, and have fun and if it is meant to happen it will.
    Anonymous

• I totally agree with PP. After my daughter was born I was so focused on getting pregnant again. It was all I thought about for a year! The month I finally quite thinking about it I got pregnant! I know it's way hard to not focus on it, but it will happen when it's meant to.
    Anonymous