He makes me so mad!!!

My SO got paid the other day and I asked him for money for groceries and my baby's formula. Guess what? He gave me $25, which is nothing, maybe enough for formula. So now I'm stuck here eating Ramen noodles. That is all I've had for the last three days. Now because my diet is terrible, I'm short with my baby and don't want to be around him. He said he gave me that because all he had were $100's and $50's? Is that an excuse?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him to go grocery shopping and to grow the hell up ....
    what a loser.
    Anonymous

• Okay so why didn't he give you a 100 dollar bill if thats all he had? Don't you have a joint bank account? I don't care who makes the money thats your money too-he shouldn't be giving you excuses as to why you can't have your money.
    Anonymous

• tell his ass to give you a 100 or 50. btw, what has he been eating?
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 1:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It sounds like you have picked one selfish guy to live with. I seriously doubt that anything you do or say will change him. I am very sorry for your baby who deserves better.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He'll go to the store, spend over $100 on what he wants but won't ask me what I want to eat.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• WTH y didnt he give you 100 25 dollars isnt worth shit you need to put his ass on childsupport since he cant willing give you the money you need
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hi Lauren. I would make a grocery list and tell him to do the shopping. Men can be oblivious to our needs. Don't ask for some money. Ask for specific amount of money...if he asks for what, tell him. Although it's a pain, most men need things to be spelled out for them. You literally have to put him in your shoes for him to understand. Now if he says no...then you have a bigger problem.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thank you for your answers. I hate to say how much I need, he should know. Common sense knows that $25 isn't worth crap.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• if he is not a husband i would leave him so quick he didn't see you leaving. he is a controlling scoundrel. i agree with denswife but sounds like he knows better.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He should have given you at least 100.00. And that still wouldn't buy very much. Not when a can of formula is $25.00 alone. I mean how ridiculous is he. I would make a list and lest him go by himself and see how much of it he can get for $25.00. Just the other day, i bought formula, a package of 48 diapers, and a box of wipes and it was $62.83. Hello, tell him to do the math. His $25.00 wont get crap.
    Anonymous