2 year old, mild rash on face, *pics

My 23 month old daughter has had this rash on her face for a week now. It's not bad, she doesn't seem to bother it, but it looks like it's spreading, was on her right, now on her left side, just two bumps though. Worth the Dr. Visit or wait it out you think?

Pamarita

Asked by Pamarita at 9:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Has she been playing in the leaves? DS has an allergic reaction similar to that when he plays in the grass/leaves,, I would say if it continues to spread perhaps a visit to the doctor is in order, try giving her some benadryl and see if it goes away.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:09 AM on Oct. 18, 2011

• I looks almost like a heat rash. it doesn't look like roseola or chicken pox. No fever or anything?
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2011

• My DS would get a rash like that every time he got Strep throat. If she's feeling sick along with the rash I'd take her in.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2011

• No fever, and yes we were playing outside about a week ago, in oak tree leaves...
    Pamarita

Comment by Pamarita (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2011

• I always take mine to the doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2011

• It may be eczema.. Two of my daughters have it & it always kicks into gear when it starts getting cold.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2011