Were your kids excited to go back to school?

Mine were I was so surprised and happy. Mon. Jan. 5, 2009

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and no. But I sure was lol!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• They didn't say but I was. Now when they come home it's homework time like usual.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my kid is still in my belly..but im still in school lol (11th grd) and i am nottt excited to go back!
    i start tomarrow..break has been to much fun to wake up early in the mornings again =/
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I danced them all the way to the bus!! LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My son was because he was excited to wear his Jordans and new shirt. He left out for school at the exact time no lateness. I thought he would break the door down going out lol.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It didn't faze my 17 y/o daughter except for the fact that she didn't want to get up early again.
    My 15 y/o daughter came home upset and crying because she found out today that a friend of hers is dying from cancer and doesn't have much longer to live.
    2009 hasn't started off very well. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009